earth day earthday activities
planetpals earth friendly home
Bookmark and Share
join us FB Twitter WeAreTeacher Linkedin social networks

Earth Zine Magazine
Teachers/ Parents
Complete Site Navigation
Contact Us
Privacy Policy

earth day birthday

Send an Earthday Message
12 earthday e-mail greetings!

planetpals earth friendly green products

Planetpals Exclusive
Earthday T's
Earthday Signs
Earthday Buttons
Earthday Toys
Earthday Music

Earthday Books
Earthday Posters


shop now gif
The Pals Earthday Music CD! 11 songsearth music play

shop now gif


be a friend to earth

World Water Day

h20 teaches about world water day

How do you dew!
H20 is my name.
I'm a drop of water
that comes from rain.

I give you the lakes
and fill up the sea.
My water is important
to you and to me.

We need it to wash
and drink and grow
It's essential for life,
let us keep it flow!

What is World Water Day?

World water Day is an initiative that grew out of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janeiro.

When is World Water Day?

World Water Day is March 22.

About Water and Living Things

h20 don't be a drip As you might know from Planetpals Earth fun facts pages water covers approximately 70% of the Earth's surface, and land the remaining 30%. All living things on Earth need water to live, and many of earth's precious creatures live in the water. So, keeping water clean, safe and plentiful is a priority for the planet!

Since water is so important for all living things, you can understand the concern over pollution of any kind. Pollution refers to harmful substances that make an don't waste waterundesirable change in clean water. Polluted water cannot safely be used by living things because dissolved substances or disease organisms may cause sickness or disaster.

What can you do to help keep water clean?

Planetpals character H20 is asking you to think about ways you can save water and also ways to keep it clean, so that we always have plenty of water to have a heathy life. Our motto is "Be Healthy Inside and Out!".

More Ideas: Planetpals World Water Day Projects!

h20 at the beach

Download a Free Printable World Water Day Activity:

Support Planetpals shop at our store!

earthday earth peace products

buttons bumper stickers earthday
We NOW have Buttons, Bumper Stickers, Magnets and Posters for your event or class in single or in BULK!
planetpals earth friendly poster